“Outstanding food. Excellent service.”

Colorado's Prime Steak
Reserve with OpenTable
Colorado's Prime Steak is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 220 Restaurants in Sanford
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lake Mary Blvd
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We eat there on a weekly basis. Excellent beef and pork. Seafood is well prepared and generous as well. A great place for a weekly get away meal.

There are newer reviews for Colorado's Prime Steak

Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Been to Colorad's many times at night, today I tried the lunch, it is also as great as dinner.
Today's special was a Monte Cristo Sandwich. It was unbelievable and only $6.99.
I understand they have a special everyday and Saturday is a really great hamburger and fries for only $5.99.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Had to fly from Colorado to Florida to get one of the best steaks ever. This was our second time at Colorado's and it was just as we remembered it. The food is top quality and plenty of it. If you go home hungry after eating here, there's a problem. The service is excellent and the prices are reasonable. Will definitely go back when in the area.

1  Thank arvaco35
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I rarely order burgers in a restaurant (would rather cook them at home) but on this visit to Colorado Prime Steak, I decided I wanted something different instead of the usual steak. So I ordered the burger and it came cooked just as I like it, medium rare and juicy, on a nice soft, thick bun. I visit this restaurant every time I am in the Sanford area; it's always a good deal with well-prepared food, yummy onion rings and very tasty salads (the croutons are the best: buttery, freshly baked none of that dried packaged stuff). Happy hour is a good deal too.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Have been here once before when visiting relatives in central Florida so I asked the group to accompany me. I had the Prime Rib "seared" on the grill in the past, so I asked for that dish, as did two others in my party. This time the Prime Rib had NO FLAVOR at all. It was like eating cardboard. The three of us with that dish, their specialty, were all greatly disappointed. Great salads, great service, the other dishes were fine (NY Strip Steak, Salad with Chicken, and a Hamburger). Only the Prime Rib was lousy.