“Great restaurant for all ages, group sizes and for steak”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #52 of 220 Restaurants in Sanford
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Deltona, Fl
“Great restaurant for all ages, group sizes and for steak”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2011

Love this place. It's a staple in our dinner rotation. It's very reasonably priced with a great variety. I personally like their steak better than other chain steak restaurants (and i've visited logans in 4 different states!) They're rolls are to die for and their service is always good and usually very quick. I've gone with a party of 2 and a party of 16 and they've always been able to easily accomodate us.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank Shellmybab

Daytona Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Casual atmosphere, great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2011

Logan's is a great casual steakhouse. Free peanuts, throw the shells on the floor! Even the most inexpensive steak is tender and lean. Great rolls and they keep them coming! Ask about the special - two dinners for a low price, well worth it, lot's of options. The service is always great. And if you don't like steak, the pork chops and chicken are great too. A favorite for a casual meal.

• Visited February 2011
1 Thank Sportstravel01
Sanford, Florida
“great steaks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2010

the best porterhouse steak i ever ate some of the waitresses arnt worth a crap
after she got her nice tip from me she tryed to rush me and my friend out of there
i had to ask another waitress for a refill if i ever get her again she wont get no tip

2 Thank michael658
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Wonderful Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2007

We came here with a group of at least 15 people on a Sunday afternoon while out for a ride. This place is across the street from the Harley dealer. My husband and I went to Joe's next door to wait for the group to visit the dealer. Our service was so terrible when they came in we all walked over to this place. They were very friendly and welcomed us to a nice big table. Within minutes we had ice cold beers and beverages. The menu was huge with all kinds of choices. One of the best parts was there were so many side dishes to choose from to have with either a dinner-type meal or with your sandwich. Usually it's french fries and that's it. I had some soup and a chicken sandwich. It was great. They even allowed the soup to be my side dish without even asking! Our service superb and the manager even came by to check on us. This place was full of people so I'm surprised there are not any reviews already. Do yourself a favor and stop in for lunch or dinner. It was family friendly and biker friendly! That's a hard combination to find. Keep up the good work guys!

2 Thank pahhobbs