“Alot to be desired”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 31, 2013

The ambience was fine along with the service but the food was less than desirable. I ordered the soup, salad and breadsticks and my husband the $12.95 meal. The salad was limp and brown and in no way tasted fresh. It is clearly evident that this Olive Garden is cutting corners when it comes to quality food. The cappuccino was served with a broken piece of biscotti (size smaller than a dime). It looked as though it was a leftover piece from another customer. I told the waitress and her response "oh they probably ran out of biscotti." But she came back with 2 full small biscotti. Another example (even though ridiculous of the restaurant cutting corners). I certainly will not return to this restaurant.

There are newer reviews for Olive Garden

Reviewed April 20, 2013

My husband and I rarely go to Olive Garden because their entrees are a little high. But the food is really good. My entree was delicious and I had 2/3 of it leftover to take home. My husband also had a lot leftover--and he had the one-entree-to-eat-and-one-entree-to-take-home deal, so he had a different full entree to take home as well. I dislike most soups, but loved the chicken gnocchi soup--and you get free refills. The near-perfect waitress put mine and my husband's in to-go bowls. We also got breadsticks to go and drinks to go. We left with so much food, it felt like we'd been grocery shopping! We had lunch for days afterwards, so I think we got our money's worth.

The service was excellent and the atmosphere was nice, although quite loud on a busy Saturday evening.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

We met family here. This is a very nice Olive Garden, and the service was great. I love the soup and was looking forward to trying the new calzones. Both my husband and I were very disappointed. The price was good, but the filling and the crust were not good. I've read that the chain is trying to make changes, but this is not a good one. I do like the Andes. It is a nice touch at the end of the meal.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

We arranged to meet family members who were visiting Orlando. When we arrived early, the hostess offered to seat us early in a location where we could watch for my nephew and family. The waitress took our drink order and brought bread right away. Very pleasant and accommodating.

Orders were taken soon after everyone was seated and food was served in a timely manner.

No rushing us out of the restaurant as we finished our meals/desserts.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Price is reasonable and food is fantastic! Try there Moscato wine it is sweet and tasty! The salad is fantastic and I love the seafood Alfredo!