“Great food and service!”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #32 of 220 Restaurants in Sanford
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hampton, Georgia
“Great food and service!”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

My husband took me here for my birthday lunch. We were staying at the Marriott in Lake Mary. It is about 2.6 miles from this restaurant.

The restaurant is beautifully decorated. Our waiter, Sam, was friendly and gave us great service. My husband and I got the Tuscan dinners, where we can choose one of two entrees and two of the four side dishes. I got the chicken and hubby got the Italian sausage. Both dishes were delicious. Mine was so good, I darn near licked the plate.

Sam gave us great service but I do have one gripe--when we gave him our order, we always get bread sticks with it. He asked if we would like some dipping sauce to go with it--but didn't tell us it would cost extra. This was the first time we had ever been asked if we wanted some kind of dipping sauce to go with the breadsticks, so we thought it must be something new. There was quite a variety to choose from, but I chose the marinara sauce, which was outstanding. Hubby got the olive oil. Well, THAT was free, and the marina cost $3.25. I almost fell off the chair when I saw the bill. I wish he had told us it was extra, as I had no idea it would be.

However, the food and service were excellent and we thoroughly enjoyed our lunch. When we were walking to our car, Sam came running after us, waving my sweater, which I had accidentally left behind. I usually carry as sweater with me into most restaurants, since some crank down the air conditioner until one feels one is in the Arctic. However, the temp in this restaurant was perfect.

So, except for neglecting to tell us that the dipping sauces were extra, we have no complaints about this restaurant. And would certainly eat there again, if we were in the area.

• Visited June 2012

Sanford, Florida
“This Olive Garden is the most beautifully decorated one ever!”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

I love the decor and ambience in this location! Of course the food and service are excellent too...

Visited June 2012
Deltona, FL
“Never disappointed”
Reviewed May 15, 2012

Been here many times and the food and service are always wonderful.

Visited March 2012
Florida
“Lunch was good”
Reviewed April 29, 2012

We have been here several times. Service was good and water was filled before asking. Salad and breadsticks were fresh. We had the 5 cheese ziti, while it was good, the portions seemed to be smaller this time for the price, Greaters could have been a bit more friendly also.

• Visited April 2012
Sanford, Florida
“Lunch with the family”
Reviewed April 6, 2012

We went to the Olive Garden in Sanford, FL after church on a Sunday afternoon. The atmosphere was lovely, as most are. The staff was pleasant and patient. It was a bit busy, but that did not keep the server from keeping an eye on us. Our son always has pizza, and the rest of us choose pasta/meat dishes. I ordered the chicken and cheese special that I saw advertised on TV, and our daughter ordered the same special, but with sausage. Both were as tasty as they looked on the television. My husband ordered the chicken parmesan, his usual, and was satisfied. Whenever I order the special dish that I saw on the television, I am pleased. Olive Garden does that well.

Visited October 2011