“Decent bar area, good food. Will return”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #61 of 220 Restaurants in Sanford
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Lake Mary, Florida
“Decent bar area, good food. Will return”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Went here on a Friday evening at the end of January with my partner. I hadn't eaten here so was a new experience. Upon arrival the car park was full and when we went into the restaurant the restaurant had a 20 minute wait. Both good signs of the quality of food on offer. Due tot he wait we sat at the bar, which also was busy. The server was great, friendly, efficient and knew how to run the bar. Well done to her.
A table became available and we sat there opposed to eating at the bar.
The bread which was free was good. I ordered the pork porterhouse, which was good and came with 2 sides. I had the fries and rice. The rice wasn't what I had expected so It was changed for Aussie fries. Which were a lot better then the standard fries.
My misses had the 9oz sirloin which was also good.
I was very impressed with the standard of food and also the server at the bar. The server who did our food was average. She seemed a little moody and wasn't the most efficient. I will be returning, think best will be to book I advance especially if a Friday night. Well done,

• Visited January 2014

Malone
“WORST OUTBACK EVER”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I thought this chain was consistent so it never occurred to me that we might get a bad meal here. The steak was the thinnest cut I have ever seen at an Outback, was ordered medium rare and came overcooked, dry and tasteless. Bread was old, broccoli had huge, woody stalks on it and was nearly raw, soggy sweet-potato fries, water tasted like chemicals, nothing about the meal was good except dessert and we left feeling ripped-off.

• Visited October 2013
Melbourne Beach, Florida
“The usual”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Just what you'd expect from an Outback. They had run out of salmon, but comped a side for the inconvenience. We ate late, so it was nice to still be able to get a dinner at 9:30pm.

Visited January 2014
Deltona, Florida
“Best steak on the planet ”
Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

I love their outback special. Always cooked perfectly. The bloomin onion is the best around. The bread and creamy onion soup are must haves. This place is kind of olive garden where they give you so much food before your entree even arrives. This place is always busy so I recommend call ahead seating.

Springfield, Virginia
“Worst Outback”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

This was by far the worst Outback I've ever visited. The garlic mash potatoes were actually garlic with a little mash potatoes. They were so bad we could not eat. The french fries were soggy and the pumpernickel bread they bring you wasn't even warm. We were not able to drink the water and soda, not sure if it was that they were busy and the cups were not rinsed properly but there was definitely something in the cups or water that gave it such a bad taste. This was commented by our whole party of five.

It was definitely the food and not the service that was bad. Our waiter was very nice.

• Visited December 2013