“Never disappointed”

Dining options: Reservations
Batavia, New York
“Never disappointed”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

We always eat here when we're staying at the Comfort Inn and Suites. Food is very good and the service consistently outstanding. The place is extremely busy and I wouldn't recommend it if you're in a hurry. Bar is crowded, but the bar staff handles it with skill and attention.

Visited April 2013

Orlando, Florida
“Going downhill fast”
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

Going to the Sanford Outback Steakhouse used to be a casual but well done evening. My husband and I dined there last night. We got there around five as to beat any wait or crowds. When we approached the hostess stand there was no greeting or a question of how any in our party. We received just a smirk and a 'I guess you are a party of two?' Wow! How nice. Don't call it a hostess stand because there was no hospitality in it. When we got sat and placed our drink orders I informed our waitress that I just had eye surgery the day before so just give me a moment to check the menu. Not soon after we had our menus closed and waited for the waitress. Even though she was in the same area she chose to ignore us for a great deal of time. She even chose to clean the table across the aisle from us first. I got the impression that she thought that waitressing was beneath her. (Just like hostessing was beneath the hostess.). When our appetizer came we were expected to rearrange the table for it to be brought to the table. I had to ask that they take the empty bread board away. The food was okay to good but nothing outstanding. Even when management came around she went up the other side completely ignoring our table. At that point i needed a knive. The service was lacking the entire time. If we choose to go to Outback Steakhouse again we will certainly avoid this location.

Orlando, Florida
“Surprise Lunch offers”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

We noticed that Outback Steakhouse had opened for lunch and decided to try it. What a surprise to find a lunch menu with a very good selection and prices. If you like hamburgers, this is definitely one to try! The creamy onion soup is really yummie too. Don't be in too big of a hurry as the service is a little slow --- good but slow.

• Visited February 2013
Orlando, FL
“Good but value is lacking”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

My wife and I ate at Outback in Sanford, FL on 2/3/2013. The food in general was good but:
1. We found the portions, when compared to other similar venues, to be a bit small
2. Service was slow although I will admit they were quite busy. Wait time for a table at 1:30pm was about 15 minutes
3. The new Crab and Avocado appetizer was described as being topped with a 'drizzle' of Wasabi and basil. We could not taste either with ours. The dish was very bland. Although we could taste the crab a bit (imitation crab actually) the dish otherwise was flavorless.
4. When I tried to comment to Outback's corporate e-mail I was repeatedly blocked for some reason. Guess they cannot stand to get feedback.
For us, Outback, minus feedback, equals no be-back!

• Visited February 2013
DeLand, Florida
“Good Steaks”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

We usually get the small steaks and baked potatoes. Add an appatizer and you got the makings of a good meal.

Visited January 2013