“A great turn around!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 18, 2013

My first few visits were good but with all new ventures there are bugs to work out. I feel they have worked them out wonderfully. The steaks are huge and expertly prepared, the salads fresh and crisp. The vegetables are cooked fresh too. Their pork sandwich is as big as my head. You can eat cozy inside or outside in the breezeway. Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We drove to Sanford to have lunch in a restaurant that was closed for the day so we decided to try the Breezeway Restaurant on 1st Street. What a find! I had the Sanford Special, a huge, breaded and fried piece of pork tenderloin on a kaiser roll with a wonderful horseradish sauce. Absolutely delicious and I've got enough leftovers for 3 more sandwiches!!! My friend had the fish sandwich which she said was delish. Our waitress was super and the owner came out to visit with us for awhile. We'll definitely go again and would recommend to anyone. Delightful.

1  Thank Linda C
Reviewed February 12, 2013

We have eaten here twice this month because it is so good. The owners are trying some interesting things. We like the outdoor dining but indoor is available also and some friends of ours like it better. Last night my wife had the grouper with crab and I had the seafood on linguine. Both were excellent. A speciality the restaurant is pushing is the pork tenderloin. It is only 10 oz but covers a platter and looks 2 lbs big. It looks good but we haven't had it yet. The owners are trying their hand at this restaurant out of their passion for good food, especially fresh seafood. They seem willing to do anything for you to make the dinner a pleasant experience. Last night they had live music. It was fine and did not detract from the food. The owners hope to expand it to every night of the week

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Had lunch here after going to see the manatees at Blue Spring Park. My wife a a good grouper sandwhich. I had the special, soup and half sandwhich. The soup was a great French onion and the sandwhich was shrimp with marinara sauce. Very pleased.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Love dining in the outdoor area where you can hang at the bar, people watch on the sidewalk. The most recent visit featured a great band playing in the outside too.