“just alright.”

Cuisines: American
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I ate there last week. The food was okay but the service left something to be desired. I hate being sat at a table that is wet from the bus boy. Doesn't anyone know how to dry off a table? The waitress was very forgetful. I think she may have been high. The food was good. I had grilled chicken tenderloin. Use some malt vinegar on top of the meat. Hashbrown casserole is usually pretty good. They seem to perform better at breakfast.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Just what you expect when you eat at Cracker Barrel. Good food, good value, friendly service. Sadly, sometimes the bathrooms need a little more attention. I didn't stick around to see if anything was done once brought to their attention,

Reviewed December 2, 2012

The food is always good, but sometimes the wait is alittle long. They do have a lot of options for comfort food. We especially like the corn bread and country ham. Unfortunately they put onions in the breakfast potatoes and most soups, so my hubby cannot enjoy those like I can. And I always enjoy shopping while we wait for our order.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Wow, could not talk, this place is too crowded and too noisy to talk on the weekends. We went after Church on Sunday, wow, good grief, was terribly noisy, everyone was there. Lots of homestyle food, food was good, nothing special though. The store was fun to browse in.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Always excellent service and fabulous food, always the same welcome and a brand you can trust whether you order breakfast, lunch or dinner.