Comfort Inn & Suites North Orlando / Sanford
$219
$204
$184
TripAdvisor
All reviewscracker barrelfront deskoutback steakhouseauto trainiced tearoom was cleanshuttle servicerental carnext morningwaffleswonderful hotelfree shuttlea great place to staybiscuits and gravywould stay here againdesk staffhotel shuttle
Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

I had to come to Orlando for a conference and accidentally bookedmy flight to the wrong airportI got on the bus for the Comfort Inn in Stanford Florida and was greeted by the nicest girl driving the hotel shuttle bus.
at the desk I started to check in and that's where I met Melissa &Troy as they look for my reservation I realized I was in the wrong hotel and on the wrong side of town that quickly contacted the hotel had reservations for and called for me to have a ride to that hotel I was so tired and frustrated from my flight they gave me candy & a coke and kept offering me coffee and other snacksthey were so nice to make me feel so welcome that I hated to leave to go to my hoteland boy was I right my hotel on the other side of townpales in comparison to the Comfort Inn Suites Sanford Florida next time I'm in Florida I plan on staying here

• Stayed: October 2013
keepitrealSanford, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Orlando / Sanford, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

I wanted to take a moment and thank you very much for making such positive comments about our hotel and our team members Tory and Melissa. It sounds like you had quite an adventure but it sounds like everything worked out. I am glad that Chasity (shuttle driver) and the front office concierge (Tory and Melissa) were able to turn what could have been a frustrating upsetting situation into a positive.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

We stayed at this hotel because of the reviews, and when we got there there was no one at the front desk for about 2 to 3 minutes, and the lady was in a rush to get us to our rooms instead of answering questions. The rooms where ok, had a little damp smell to them, but could be the florida air. The bathrooms need some updating, we did find a hair in the tub and a small bug, but that could be something the cleaning staff overlooked. Breakfast was ok. With all the issues we experienced we will look around next time.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Tony,

I was disappointed when I read your review. It is the goal of the hotel and our staff to exceed our guest expectations. Unfortuantely, with your stay not only did we not exceed your expectation we failed to meet your expectations.

The hotel prides itself on service and cleanliness. The hotel usually has two guest service representatives at the desk so a guest does not have to wait. Our housekeeping staff is usually very vigilante with the bathroom cleanliness, especially hair (which usually is the housekeepers own hair as they clean).

I point out the service and cleanliness standard only to let you know your experience was an anomaly and not the norm. I would love the next you stay in Sanford to contact me directly next time you need to come to Sanford and I will personally take care of your reservation.

407-585-1581 Direct Line
stayincomfort@hotmail.com (Direct email)

Reviewed October 16, 2013

This is a really nice hotel. There was the expected - clean, comfortable rooms, friendly helpful staff, good location, and coffee all the time. Then the unexpected - big chocolate chip cookies in the lobby and iced tea and lemonade as well. Easy access to major roads. Next door to Cracker Barrel with McD's just around the corner. Just stayed one night but would definitely return.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
keepitrealSanford, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Orlando / Sanford, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Thank you for your comments. They are appreciated it more than you can know.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I stayed two separate nights at this hotel. The one night was good but the second not so much. I killed a roach in my bathroom and the bathroom needed a cleaning too. The breakfast selection was amazing and the food fresh. The exercise was small but all that was needed.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

I wanted to respond to your comments and apologize that upon your second stay it was not as positive as your first. I want to assure you that the hotel uses a national pest elimination company that treats everyroom in the hotel on a monthly basis.

I would greatly appreciate it the next time you are going to be Sanford to please contact me directly and I will personally take care of your reservation.

I am sure the third time will be a charm.

Sincerley,

stayincomfort@hotmail.com

Reviewed October 10, 2013

No one would ever guess that this little town has so much to offer. Shopping, Dining and location. You are just 45 min in either direction to the Disney resorts in one direction and the same in the other direction is Daytona Beach, with out the tourist trap feel. You have multiple restaurants just minutes away, a courtesy shuttleI, and downtown Historic Sanford, FL. I have stayed at a lot of hotels in the Orlando area, and this is best one yet at a great price point for families or business travel. The girl down a the front is really great as well, she was able to give me a great recommendation for a place to eat and even printed me out directions. Kristen is an excellent concierge, and representative for this hotel. you can tell this is a well ran, well taken care of hotel. Trust me you wont find a better hotel in this area. This is not my first stay here for that reason.

Room Tip: It is really close to I-4. One time a stayed i was in a room right on the corner by the highway, and there was a little highway noise, but nothing disturbing. Never noticed it on my other visits.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for posting a great comment about our hotel. Most important is the comment you made about how great Kristin is. Kristin is truly amazing. She splits her schedule between front office and sales and excels in both areas. Kristin has been with the hotel for nearly 9 years now and I hope to get another 9 years from her. Thank you again. Your comments are truly valued and appreciated. I have already shared them with Kristin.

Sincereley,