“Not what I expected.”

Cuisines: Fast Food
Deltona, FL
“Not what I expected.”
Reviewed December 12, 2011

This place was all right. They need more selection I think but if you happen to be in the plaza check it out.

Visited December 2011

jpl34747
“Freshly made unique pastry from Japan”
Reviewed December 3, 2011

Beard Papa's is well established franchised pastry shop in Japan. It came to Florida recent year. The store at the Premium Outlet on I-Drive closed and got this new location in Sanford. It is much better! Have enough space to eat in and collaborate with another spuds and sandwich bar. The interior is very pop and bright. It even has the internet ready computers with lounging area. Freshly baked puff pastry is stuffed with your choice of creams after you order. My personal favorite is a simple Cream puff with vanilla cream. Just like Dunkin' Donuts, if you buy half dozen, you get discount price. Very easy access off from I-4. Must stop by place if you are on the road trip. If I live closer, I would visit here quite often with my teen daughter.
They also serve very popular Mochi icecreams in many different flavors!

• Visited November 2011