SpringHill Suites Orlando North/Sanford
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsfront desksitting areabreakfast bagsoatmealcomplimentary breakfasttowne centerquick triplots of restaurantsbusiness triproom was largenext morningrestaurants and shoppingneeded anythingwould stay here againgas stationhousekeeping staffpleasant stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I was taken aback when upon my arrival the columns around the front entrance were roped off. We went around to a side entrance and inside found two tables with computers on them and a cash box on the side. Jeffrey and his coworker were very polite. They made some small talk and asked if we had stayed there before. We had not. I commented about how innovative they were with the make shift check in desk. They told me that I had to make sure to come back next month when the renovations were done. I told them to make sure I had a comfortable room. The room was nice and clean. However, when I stayed in another Springhill Suites, that hotel had a tv in the sitting room as well as in the bedroom. This hotel only had a tv in the bedroom. The breakfast room was nice and there was a variety of food. I will have to come back after renovation to see how comfortable the lobby is for our group to socialize.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 19, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Great hotel!
stayed here with my husband in May-June 2013, and again October-November 2013.
We'll definitely come back again.

1. Amazing location- right off I-4, behind "I-hop". Walking distance from the Mall (5 min), and everything you need is close by (Walmart, Target, CVS, restaurants, movie theater in Lake Mary, zoo...)

2. Free parking, Free WiFi (internet), microwave and mini fridge in the room & a Big screen TV (LCD).

3. Lovely attentive staff. Anything you need, anything that bothers you, they will do their utmost to help out, including the maintenance guys!
After our first night, I mentioned to the staff that the mattress wasn't comfortable,
and in just a few hours, they have changed it with a brand new one! We slept like babies...

4. Hot Breakfast- complementary. I really enjoyed it and the lady in charge of breakfast (Angie) is an absolute sweetheart.

***Important*** The hotel is undergoing renovation of all guest rooms and lobby,
so the downstairs is dusty, and during the day you can hear drilling,
but at night it's peaceful and quiet, and the renovated rooms look great.

Also, the front entrance is closed, so you have to enter the hotel from the *side* door at the end of the parking lot.

Room Tip: ask for a room with a view to the pool (and pond).
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Overall we had a nice stay. My rating would be higher, however they are remodeling and you get the "disheveled" feeling caused by any remodel job. The breakfast was good, except the waffle batter was beat too much, so the waffles were tough. The staff was very friendly. The rate was good. No smoking. No pets.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I was unaware that this hotel was undergoing a major remodel when I booked my reservation through the Marriott website. I was here on a business trip and found it difficult to work while someone was grinding, sanding, or drilling something overhead. Fortunately the construction work ended around 5 pm, and I was able to have a quiet, restful sleep.

The facilities: the lobby was under construction, so the front desk was located in the first floor hallway across from the lounge area. It, as well as the elevators were dirty, but that's what you get at a construction site. My room was dated and worn (hence the remodeling project), but clean and quiet at night.

The staff: Friendly, accommodating, and cheerful (typical great Marriott service) despite the construction zone they are working in.

The free breakfast: edible, nothing great, but free! You get what you pay for.

Will I stay there again? Yes, once the remodel is finished. I look forward to see how it turns out.

Room Tip: If you are going to stay here, ask for a room at least 2 floors down from where rooms are under construction.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business