SpringHill Suites Orlando North/Sanford
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsfront desksitting areabreakfast bagsoatmealcomplimentary breakfasttowne centerquick triplots of restaurantsbusiness triproom was largenext morningrestaurants and shoppingneeded anythingwould stay here againgas stationhousekeeping staffpleasant stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 19, 2012

This is a fantastic hotel!! The hotel did have breakfast in the am, but our flight left early, so we did not get any of it. The front desk staff were AWESOME!!! The rooms were great!!
The only thing I would have to say, we didn't like is the air conditioner, kept going all night long, did not shut off at all, til we manually shut it off. We felt that was a little strange.
There is a 2 story mall right across the street that was AWESOME!!! My entire family loved it!!!
We will definately be staying here again!!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I'm not a big "maller" but it was nice having one within a short walking distance of the hotel. The Seminole Towne Center is a wonderful climate controlled indoor mall with all the popular stores. In addition to the mall, there are other stores like Michael's and JoAnne's nearby. The hotel is also within short driving distance to sweet and quaint downtown Sanford and many sights. I gave this hotel the maximum rating because I don't have anything negative to say about it. The room was was clean and the bed was comfortable. Wifi was easy to access in the room and lobby. Breakfast was more than adequate and included waffles. That evening, a very young lady was working the desk alone. While I worked on my computer in the lobby, I witnessed how graciously she responded some rather odd requests from some demanding guests, including eating utensils and fresh linen. She was alone, but fulfilled each request will a smile. I wanted to see how long it would be before she became frustrated with the more demanding guests and told them to take a hike (they were working on my nerves), but she never did. I will definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ode2travel
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for 11 nights while participating in some training at the Sanford Airport. The staff made my stay so comfortable and welcoming. Being away from home for that many nights can be sad, but the staff always made me feel like family and that truly helped. The rooms are very nice, the bed is comfortable and if I ever needed anything extra, they got it right away. The only thing I felt could be improved was the cleaning staff. Compared the other employees, they were a little lax, but as soon as I brought anything to the attention of the front desk, they were right on it. If I could change anything about the hotel/rooms, it would be to change the location of the TV. The angle made it a little difficult to change channels from the bed.

Room Tip: My room was on the bottom floor and it was perfect for me to slip outside to smoke.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Was very pleased with the Hotel and the staff. Very clean and excellent beds, good varety for breakfast, and very helpful and frieandly people working there. For shoppers the Hotel is short distance from a exelent mall, Wal-Mart superstore and Target superstore. Good resturants just by the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

First the positive. Most of the staff were friendly. Housekeeping was very sweet and accommodating to our schedule. Sheets and bedspread were changed regularly.

The location is next to a large mall and various other stores. There is an IHOP next door. The hotel has a small area of snacks and juices available for purchase. This is a good place for one or two night's stay.

We stayed here 9 days.

Now the negative. Wallpaper is peeling and stained in bathroom. Grout around bathroom floor tile is chipped and in need of repairs. Caulking around tub is discolored and needs replacing. There was a dark water stain on floor behind toilet where there had been a leak. The airconditioner was quite loud and woke us up throughout the night. The room is small. We had asked for a suite, knowing we would be staying there for several days and wanted to be comfortable. When we saw the room we were given, and how small it was my husband asked for a suite, meaning a larger room. He was told ALL the rooms were suites. Not wanting to create problems nor anger anyone, we decided to adjust our thinking and expectations and accept the room we were given.

The WiFi works, but it is sporadic in it's performance. The breakfast was the normal hotel standard food. I would stay here again for one or two nights, but not for a longer stay.

• Stayed: October 2012