“Excellent Customer Service”

SpringHill Suites Orlando North/Sanford
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Sanford
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I am a business traveler and frequent the Marriott chain. My check in experience was by far one of the BEST in many years. Angelica the from desk/check in manager was so friendly and engaging. She displayed a genuine caring attitude and on offering to go the extra mile to ensure my stay was pleasant and comfortable. I'm typically an in and out guest and never write reviews. I travel too many hotels on a weekly basis, however I felt this one deserved a shout out. Angelica happened to be at the front desk when I checked out the next morning which is typically not always the case. What a treat to share a pleasant exchange of smiles and laughter. The GM popped by and chimed in on our fun. I was certainly off to have an amazing day. I stand strong of the opinion that your employees should be your # 1 customer! A happy employee = happy customers = return business! I will be back if for any reason but the friendly service.
The location is perfect, right off the
highway with restaurants and shopping galore.
I am a raving fan!

• Stayed: July 2012
There are newer reviews for SpringHill Suites Orlando North/Sanford

Reviewed July 25, 2012

The staff exceptional group of people! All their phrases ended in "my pleasure" while speaking to you. Rooms were especially clean, bathroom nice & roomy. Meeting room was very cozy & well kept. While in Sanford, Fl I recommend this hotel to everyone. GREAT PLACE TO STAY!

Room Tip: The handicapped rooms are exceptionally nice.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2012

This was our 3rd stay at SprinHill Suites, Sanford since the first of the year for medical care. Being 1500 miles froml home and with many unknowns in our situation, Elia and Devan were extremely accommodating and supportive to us. Nice room, excellent service, and the breakfasts were superb. Thanks a million for all of your help and consideration.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
SpringHillSuitesSSF, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Orlando North/Sanford, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2012

On behalf of the entire staff, we thank you for your kind comments and I am really glad we were able to deliver great service that met your expectations. Look forward to seeing you again soon!!
Take care

Alex

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Upon arrival, we were greeted by a manager named Deven who did an outstanding job. He promptly got our room ready and let us know that if we needed anything, he would take care of it. We had an excellent night's sleep. The breakfast was incredible the next morning. Very impressive. We are Marriott Rewards members and stayed at a Courtyard in Georgia several days earlier. The Courtyard cost more money (points in our case) and the service was horrific in comparison. I would stay at this Springhill Suites any day over a "fancier" Courtyard.

My only suggestion for this hotel would be to warm up the hot tub just a little bit. However, that was not a huge deal.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 29, 2012

The staff of SpringHill by Marriott Orlando (Sanford) went well beyond the call of duty. We were traveling with our youth bowling teams (64 youths) along with parents and upon our arrival, were greeted kindly - welcomed home - the 2 individuals were front desk Deven and Cherie. It poured down rain and we basically stayed in the lobby chatting until the lightning let up so the children could get out. They (desk) never got annoyed and anything we asked for, was done. Two weeks prior to this trip I personnaly had went to the womens bowling tournament in Sarasota and that was a motel from well we wont go there. In my book a 10 is not good enough lets go 20! If ever in the area again, I will be staying there.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 25, 2012

We had a wonderful stay, even with nasty weather. The room was beautiful, the bed was So comfy. The breakfast bar was super. I couldn't have asked for a better place.

Room Tip: every room is great. We have stayed there several times and have stayed in several of the rooms and...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 10, 2012

The price was right. We were their for a tournament. Great location within 1 mile their are about 6 restaurants. The rooms were very nice. I WOULD STAY HERE AGAIN.

• Stayed: June 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sanford
Comfort Inn & Suites North Orlando / Sanford
Monroe's On The Lake Hotel & Banquet Hall
Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark
Hilton Garden Inn - Orlando North/Lake Mary
Hyatt Place Lake Mary/Orlando-North
Hampton Inn DeBary/Deltona

Been to SpringHill Suites Orlando North/Sanford? Share your experiences!