“Had a great time!”
Review of Zoom Air

Zoom Air
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Zoom Air Adventure Park offers European-style aerial adventures —including zip lines— with a Floridan twist! We are a self-propelled, adventure-oriented park for all ages. Tourists planning their annual Florida vacations, locals wanting a staycation, companies needing a team-building adventure that's not just another ropes course—all have found the active, engaging experience they were looking for, at Zoom Air. In the trees of the Central Florida Zoo & Botanical Gardens, Zoom Air's courses are deftly woven into the natural forest. Become an arboreal animal, as you swing, climb, balance, and zip across dancing logs, tight wires, rope bridges, nets, & exhilarating zip lines. This entertaining attraction gives both nature lovers & challenge seekers the opportunity to enjoy the thrill of adventure in Seminole County. The little ones can enjoy Zoom Air, too, on our safe-but-exciting Kids' Course. After, visit the Zoo; you may see some genuine arboreal animals!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We did the Lagoon and Reef, with a break in between the two. Had a great time. The Reef is a little more difficult than the Lagoon, but challenging and extremely fun!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Went to Zoom Air in the off season (mid September). I was for a while the only guest at the park. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the courses were a blast. I used muscles I didn't even know I had, I sure felt it the next day!

I highly recommend Zoom Air, even for those who are afraid of heights, once you're in the harness and tied into the tree you lose the fear and when your on the zip lines the last thing you'll think of is how high you are, it's just too much fun!

Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

I watched a dozen people
Walk away AFTER buying tickets to zip line with Zoom air!! The shack where harnesses and bracelets are provided and waivers signed is staffed by one person who hand writes all the cumbersome paperwork involved, distributes harnesses, bracelets, and provides instruction.. If you do not have a ton of patience, I do not recommend

1  Thank Dawnland2013
Zoom A, Public Relations Manager at Zoom Air, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

We're happy you enjoyed the courses! There are times, particularly holidays and weekends, when we are especially busy, and since we do not require reservations, this does result in customers sometimes having to wait before beginning their adventure. Additionally, sometimes patrons have not planned enough time in their schedule to complete the Zoom Air adventure (we can only post typical times for completion; these vary by individual and by day). We will continue to work toward making our customers' experience enjoyable from start to finish.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

A few friends and I wanted to visit ZoomAir at the Central Florida Zoo, so we made plans and called to get the park hours in advance. The young lady at the front desk told us, over the phone, the latest time for admittance was 4:30pm. So when my friends and I arrived at 4:05pm, we were surprised when we were told that we would not be allowed to enter the course because the last admission was at 4:00pm. I explained to the manager and the young woman that we were told 4:30 and planned our trip out to Sanford based on this information. Even after the woman at the front desk stated that she mistakenly told us the wrong time over the phone, the staff at ZoomAir did nothing to accommodate our party. We were told there were no exceptions and that there was nothing they were willing to do. The staff was very inconsiderate and indifferent about the inconvenience they caused. I would not recommend this zipline course. I'd recommend Gatorland if you are lookig for a fun experience and accommodating trip.

2  Thank clthom05

We are terribly sorry for your experience. Unfortunately, your group could not be accommodated at that time because staff already had been dismissed and there were not enough qualified employees to monitor your adventure. We took this as a retraining opportunity: It clearly shows how important it is to communicate accurate information to customers, and we sincerely apologize for the error when you called.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

My fiance and I had a date here - just to do something different, and it was fabulous! I wish that we had planned more time to do the Rainforest course, as the Upland course was a little bit easier than we expected. If you have children, they will love this, but even for adults, it is a fun way to push your boundaries and try something new!

1  Thank travelalirae