“On the water”

Wolfy's
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Wolfy's is a full service restaurant and bar located on The St. Johns River, Lake Monroe. We feature live entertainment, great river views and the best sunset in Central Florida.
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I love restaurants right on the water! Me and my man went here on a Saturday night and it was loud with a live band playing good oldies! We enjoyed yummy appeitizers and some Blue Moons. We also enjoyed people watching since we sat at a table right below the bar. I wish I went outside to explore but I didn't think about it at the time. The waitress was good except she didn't seem to bother with trying to be heard through the loud music.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Good place nice staff cold beer good bike parking I can not tkink of any thing else to say but they want 100 charactors is this enough

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Love the food, drinks, and atmosphere!! We love sitting at Wolfy's, which is right on the water and you can sit inside or out, always seeing the water, boats, and people. This place is great!!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

The food was good, nothing to brag about, the view great but the place was dirty, the floors were sticky and so were the tables. I took and sany clean out and cleaned around my plate and could not believe the dirt in the cleaner sheet. Showed to server and she said that she would tell manager later. the dust is all over. We didn't finish eating our food, The chef came to our table and appologized for the raw hamburger for our sister and when we showed the dirt and dust, he was surprised that no one had mentioned it to him before. We will not come back.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

If you want a local bar with a view and some stories, just sit at the bar and listen. The beer is cheap, the wine is from a box and the fries rock. They will treat you like neighbors...

1  Thank Nancyleah W