“The best ingredients”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
geneva, florida
“The best ingredients”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

They use teh best ingredients for all their salads and sandwiches. They also have a great value breakfast.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank moirecolleen

Celebration, Florida
“Just a great home-town casual cafe.”
Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

So today I sat outside with my Turkey Tuscan and bravely strayed from my favorite Spiced Chai Latte, and throughly enjoyed a Pumpkin Chi Latte! What is so great about this place, is that Beth will actually make your sandwich 'the way you want it'. From how its toasted to whether you want cukes or spinach leaves, rasberry or chipolte sauce. I love this place . . and you will too!

2 Thank Byronethejp
Sanford, Florida
“Most unique blend of flavors”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

This cafe has captured my heart. I have been traveling to Sanford off and on for the last 8 weeks one of the highlights are stopping into the cafe to have lunch or warm cup of coffee, the food is incredible. The atmosphere is so charming from the decor to the soft music that plays perfectly in the background. The salads are incredible. A lot of the produce is purchased from the local farmers. The serving sizes are very generous. Taster of Thyme cafe has some of the most unique flavors blended together perfectly (Pear & Feta Salad) or Chipotle Turkey & cranberries. Yummy!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank JacquelineSpirit123
“Awful!”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Absolutely the worse mocha latte I have ever had. It is made from powder like the type you get from gas station. It was also luke warm. Also the service was terrible. The lady working seemed bothered we were there. Please avoid this establishment.

Sweetpea821, Manager at Taste of Thyme Cafe, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
I just wanted to take a second to apologize for your experience here in October. Our mixes that are used for our drinks are actually a high quality gluten free brand, with no trans-fat or hydrogenated oils, which you would never find at a gas station. However, I apologize that these were not to your enjoyment. Most of our lattes are actually flavored using cafe popular Monin syrups. It is very uncharacteristic of us to display a perceived negative attitude and I sincerely apologize if an employee here seemed bothered. We love our jobs here at Taste of Thyme and I hope you will give us a second chance some time.
New York City, New York
“The Best Sandwich in town”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Taste of Thyme on Magnolia Square in downtown Sanford, Florida is an excellent choice for lunch. Owner operated this little sandwich shop makes perhaps the best hot sandwiches in town. Outdoor seating is available next to the fountain on Magnolia Square so you can enjoy the beautiful Florida weather and your panini together.

Highly recommend for a casual meal.

Very good sandwiches.