Budget Inn
$219
$204
$184
Marriott Hotels
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsac worksafter reading reviewslarge screen tvside by sidewifi is freepicnic areaplace to staynon smoking roomsafe placenice poolbeautiful lakecatch an early flightpleasant staycoffee potwater pressurestayed one nightbeds were comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I had to book a solo trip down to a small town in Florida at the last minute in order to visit an ailing relative at the nearby Central Florida Regional Hospital in Sanford, FL. This Budget Inn fit my price range and I took a chance on an online-booking based on how close it was to the hospital. Very pleased with the stay, good location, easy car rental down the street at the local airport, gas stations & 711 across the street, IHOP next door, Hospital a few miles down on the same street, clean room, good customer service from the indian guy at the front desk, housekeeping was kind and provided extra towels and shampoo on request even brought me some ice from the ice machine.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed December 21, 2012

I came down state to look at schools. The Budget Inn is very close to the airport and is surrounded by restaurants and all kinds of stores. The rooms were clean and prices good enough for a few nights stay. I did not really know the area and the employees helped me a lot. What was unexpected was the help I got on information on the colleges while I was there from the assistant manager (Imran?) and the time he took out to talk and help me with my stay. The hospitality was great for me and I would recommend staying here.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 21, 2012

My husband and I were looking for a hotel close to sanford airport when our flight was cancelled. Overall we were very pleased with our stay . Very affordable, clean, and excellent service . The asst manager , Emran was extremely helpful . He helped us find transportation to the airport and recommended places to eat near by !

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 19, 2012

stayed here due to a flight leaving Sanford.

let me first say that Sanford isn't really a nice place. especially around this motel

took forever to check in....thought it would be bad... worse than expected. SMELLY, musty, moldy. nasty room.
arrived late... slept little... up early ... whatever.

don't stay here. its dirty

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 9, 2012

most of the reviews are right on. The Inn is close to the Sanford Orlando airport and the room was clean. Had trouble with the phone not working but the employees were very helpful. No breakfast of any kind but coffee was on in the lobby. Served the purpose .

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family