“LOTS of empty booths”

Flea World
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Large flea market good for thrifty visitors.
Halifax, NS
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“LOTS of empty booths”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Parking was free, food from cafe truck was very good and very reasonable, found prices to be high, people were not pushy at all, but there were a lot of empty booths - may be because we went on a Sunday, I am not sure.....likely won't be back.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Mandria C

Andrews, SC
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great Flea Market”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Huge and great prices a must place to go on your way to Florida. Would love to go back but live to far away. Some of everything and you will not be sorry.

Visited March 2013
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Flea World”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Parking is free and there was a good amount of parking. Bring a stroller if you have a small child because this place is large.I didn't find many deals and most of the stalls carryed the same items. The food is cheap and tastes ok. They sell beer and frozen drinks. They have rides for $16 all day but, the rides were old so I wasn't sure about safety. It was a nice way to spend 3 hours.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank sgmgac
Orlando, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“cafe latino,at flea world...”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

looked very srunchy, didnt have latin coffee, didnt even have spanish speaking poeple. i will never go there ive seen better flea markets....

Visited February 2013
1 Thank maria s
Ottawa, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Garbage. Junky stalls, crap all made in China, nothing unique...”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

My parents, my husband and I drove 50 minutes from Orlando to shop at this flea market. It's advertised as the largest in the United States. I doubt that very much. I've been to many flea markets in my time and this ranks at the very bottom. 99% of the kiosks are selling garbage. Nothing unique, nothing local, no true arts and crafts - just junk. Bottom of the barrel, garage sale leftovers. We wouldn't even eat here - all you seem to be able to get are misshapen pogos and limp fries. No thanks. I was troubled to see puppies, rabbits, rats, and birds for sale. Questionable and very sad. I highly recommend skipping this place.

Visited January 2013