New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Cheeseburger in Paradise
Ranked #9 of 16 Restaurants in Sandestin
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Destin, Florida
“come back Asian ribs!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Used to love this place, with great happy hours, ribs, but they seem to have cut back some - definitely entertaining when the bartenders toss mugs full of beer 10-12 feet to each other!

Visited August 2012

memphis
“I enjoyed the variety of burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

I enjoyed myself .....they need to work on timing but it was nice, and good. I enjoye my meal and my alcoholic drink..Wish they had one in memphis tn,,,,,

• Visited June 2012
tomahawk
“This place is awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

Where can you go and have happy hour all day long!!!! We had a blast here!!! Appetizers were enough to feed 4 of us! Great food great service nice atmosphere will come back to this place!

North Houston, Texas
“A big burger for a big price!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Food was good to average- service was very good- super nice crew that works there... however pricing was a bit tough to swallow for the level of food you were getting. This place is fun and great for larger parties- but nothing to write home about!

Visited April 2012
Houston, Texas
“Tourist Trap”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Having lived in this area I will tell you to please avoid this place.

This is located in the Silver Sands outlet parking lot. So expect it to be packed.

Our service was really great, but it was the food that was awful.

We were a group of 4, we ordered the fried pickles which were really good but the sauce seemed off. The waitress stated that it was horseradish. It tasted more like honey mustard. I didn't even taste a hint of horseradish. My husband ordered a burger with Velveeta grilled on sourdough, my friend and I ordered veggie burgers, both were cold and mushy we sent them back. When they brought them back out to us they were drowned in cheese and still mushy. The 4th person in my party ordered a cuban sandwich and it was also cold in the middle. The french fries were decent, but avoid the sweet potato chips. They were like chewing on razor blades. Again, the service was really good, its the food that was really bad. I would rather eat at Whataburger up the street.

Don't waste your time. There are way better burger joints in Destin. This with out a doubt is a tourist trap to no end.

• Visited October 2012