All reviewsgrand boulevardbasketball courtbedroom suitepet friendly hotelfull kitchenyogurtfree breakfastbreakfast was deliciousshort drivepublix grocery storebreakfast staffbriepet feehome away from homemovie theaterstate parkthe entire staff
Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

We arrived Wed and left on Sat. Rooms were very spacious and extremely clean. The 2/2 suite with a kitchen was great with teenagers. Beds were comfortable and linens were soft. Had a great time at the free happy hour on Wed night and enjoyed the huge breakfast served every am. Even discovered my new favorite beer - 30A - trust me try it! Kids loved the location. Maid service was positively fantastic. Jackie was just a gem!! We had a great time and will return again soon. Thanks for a wonderful stay.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank meshel24
HowardHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Sandestin at Grand Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2017

Good Day meshel24,

It is heartwarming to know that you had a wonderful and memorable experience during your stay with us. I am delighted you enjoyed our top-notch service, food and facilities. I truly appreciate your kind words and will definitely share your commendation with the team, specially to Jackie. This is an affirmation and encouragement for us to continue in giving our best service to a valued guest such as yourself.

Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights. The hotel exterior was clean and the area was beautiful. It was close to the golf court community and the grand boulevard shopping area. I actually love the Sandestin area.... well manicured and clean !!!! The actual room was spacious . We had two bedrooms with a kitchen and a living area ... we loved it. We love the kitchen area so we can save some money by eating in. The staff was professional but not as friendly as I would have liked . I guess I am used to southern hospitality like Texas. The breakfast was not wow! But it was okay. It had scrambled eggs, sausages , waffles, cereal, bagels, juice .... you know the same breakfast like other locations . It did provide a meet and greet social around 6-7:30. The place provided wine, beer and light meal such as chips, dips, grilled chicken, sodas... not too bad but then not all that either. It had an okay pool and a small basement all court which we didn't used at all since we were there for the beach. One night , we walked to the movie theater at the grand boulevard . It was an nice short walk. Overall, I would come back to stay here again.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
HowardHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Sandestin at Grand Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2017

Good morning mydaisy,

Thank you for your glowing review of our hotel through TripAdvisor! It is a pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your stay as well as the location of our hotel. We love being in the heart of Destin, walking distance to the shops, restaurant, groceries and movies. It will be my honor to pass on your kind words to our team. Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

This hotel exceeded all of my expectations.
1. Clean
2. EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE - the assistant manager was more than helpful. She drew a map for us to plan out your of Destin. I hope I spelled het name correctly (KEISHA)
3. The area has EVERYTHING you need...shopping, bars, grocery store. Gorgeous scenery and everything is walking distant.
4. Quiet area with a clean pool.
5. I felt extremely safe
6. LOCATION - it is right in the middle and close to the Sunquest dinner cruise(also an excellent must to experience)
6. It was my birthday I received a room upgrade, bottle of wine and a personalized card! BEST SURPRISE!
all in all definitely make this your choice.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
HowardHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Sandestin at Grand Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2017

Good Day neng42,

Belated happy birthday to you! It is such a pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us at The Residence Inn Sandestin. I am delighted to know that our team took such good care of you. It will be my honor to pass on your kind words. Thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed August 31, 2017

This is a great deal. King suite with large seating area with sofa bed. Refrig, stove, microwave, dishwasher. Did not need all of that but nice to have. Staff is great. Monday thru Wednesday that have a mingle at 6 pm with wine, beer, soft drinks and different snacks. Free breakfast has hot items and a large selection of other items.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple

Good day waltonnative,

It is such a pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us at The Residence Inn Sandestin. I am glad you and you were able to enjoy our king suite room, and amenities we have to offer. It will be my honor to pass on your kind words with the entire team. Thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed August 30, 2017

We stayed the night before we were to arrive at our vacation rental home and found this hotel to be exceptional! Our suite was immaculate and quite spacious. It is right next to the shops and restaurants at Grand Boulevard and also to a nearby Publix market if you need to pick up a few grocery items. Breakfast was especially good. There were scrambled eggs and also scrambled egg white with sides of fresh spinach and a variety of cheeses. One of the things that makes this hotel so wonderful is the customer service. Daniel took our reservation by phone and also greeted us on arrival. He offered bottled water and was there to answer all our questions. He was gracious in allowing us a late checkout the next day. Of all the hotel personnel we've encountered on our many travels, Daniel is the model for what all should be.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
HowardHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Sandestin at Grand Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2017

Good Day Desertbluff,

We would like to thank you for your wonderful review. Your commendation about the hotel will surely inspire us to continue to give the best customer experience and be the best in this industry. We are more than lucky to have associates who have truly imbibed the meaning of Service that's all heart! It will be my pleasure to pass your kind words to Daniel.