“Good upscale breakfast choice!”

Another Broken Egg Cafe
Ranked #2 of 16 Restaurants in Sandestin
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Where a Simple Egg is made Splendid! Vote the best on the Emerald Coast for 15 years in a row! When visiting our area... Baytowne Wharf is a must destination to enjoy... Breakfast, Brunch and Lunch at it's finest!
Reviewed August 28, 2014

While in Destin, we had breakfast at this upscale breakfast eatery. The food was delicious & the portions very adequate. The prices were toward the upper end but good value was provided. The staff was knowledgeable & well trained. This is a fast growing chain that should continue to do well.

Reviewed August 26, 2014

Love the Sandestin resort and how convenient everything is. Woke up early, biked over to Another Broken Egg, sat outside, gorgeous skies. A little short staffed but no big deal for us. Loved every thing we ordered...Hope to eat there again. Relaxing!!

Reviewed August 21, 2014

I have now been coming to Sandestin, FL on vacation for 4 years and every year, my favorite place for breakfast has always been Another Broken Egg Cafe. In fact, I look forward to it on my drive down, knowing that my first morning, as soon as I wake up, I am going there for breakfast. Once again, they did not disappoint with respect to the food. This place is always hopping for breakfast, no matter what time you go, so be prepared to wait. But the food is definitely worth it. The service, on the other hand, could have been better. Our waitress was from jolly old England, but disappeared regularly for long periods. Since both of us are major coffee lovers - especially in the morning - not getting regular refills was a disappointment. The food as always was great. However, the other negative was the fact that their credit card machine was not working so they were only accepting cash. When I asked the hostess about it, she said it had been down for over a week. This is in a major tourist location where folks are all on vacation, so not having the credit card machine working is just not acceptable. I almost had to wonder if it was really "broken" or if management just decided they wanted cash only. Either way, it definitely colored my attitude toward them. Next time I might explore other places if their machine is not working!

Reviewed August 19, 2014

I had the best HUEVOS RANCHEROS that I have ever had anywhere. Serving sizes were large and prices reasonable. Service was good. Coffee was great.

Reviewed August 14, 2014

Loved sitting outside enjoying leisurely breakfast with family! Omelet was delicious as was the fruit bowl.