“Great way to start the day!”

Another Broken Egg Cafe
Ranked #2 of 16 Restaurants in Sandestin
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Where a Simple Egg is made Splendid! Vote the best on the Emerald Coast for 15 years in a row! When visiting our area... Baytowne Wharf is a must destination to enjoy... Breakfast, Brunch and Lunch at it's finest!
Reviewed August 26, 2014

Love the Sandestin resort and how convenient everything is. Woke up early, biked over to Another Broken Egg, sat outside, gorgeous skies. A little short staffed but no big deal for us. Loved every thing we ordered...Hope to eat there again. Relaxing!!

Reviewed August 21, 2014

I have now been coming to Sandestin, FL on vacation for 4 years and every year, my favorite place for breakfast has always been Another Broken Egg Cafe. In fact, I look forward to it on my drive down, knowing that my first morning, as soon as I wake up, I am going there for breakfast. Once again, they did not disappoint with respect to the food. This place is always hopping for breakfast, no matter what time you go, so be prepared to wait. But the food is definitely worth it. The service, on the other hand, could have been better. Our waitress was from jolly old England, but disappeared regularly for long periods. Since both of us are major coffee lovers - especially in the morning - not getting regular refills was a disappointment. The food as always was great. However, the other negative was the fact that their credit card machine was not working so they were only accepting cash. When I asked the hostess about it, she said it had been down for over a week. This is in a major tourist location where folks are all on vacation, so not having the credit card machine working is just not acceptable. I almost had to wonder if it was really "broken" or if management just decided they wanted cash only. Either way, it definitely colored my attitude toward them. Next time I might explore other places if their machine is not working!

Reviewed August 19, 2014

I had the best HUEVOS RANCHEROS that I have ever had anywhere. Serving sizes were large and prices reasonable. Service was good. Coffee was great.

Reviewed August 14, 2014

Loved sitting outside enjoying leisurely breakfast with family! Omelet was delicious as was the fruit bowl.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

This review is for the Baytowne Wharf location to be clear :) We arrived at 9:40am even though I read the reviews about arriving early, we just couldn't get our boys out of bed! And it was busy, but nothing like what we encounter back home sometimes. We were told it would be a 25-30 min wait for our party of 4 for the first available seating and we decided to wait it out. Exactly 25 min later they called our name. Not bad :) We were given a table outside which is shaded on the front/side porch. Our server was excellent...lots of friendly servers here! We did try the beneigtts and they were ok, not spectacular like some have said. BUT our meals were fantastic! Hubby had the Bacquezo and let me have a taste - WOW! Yummy! I had the cinnamon roll French toast. I was a bit nervous when they brought it out because (heads up) it was drowning in fruit, fruit juices, and whipped cream. If I had realized that's how it came I would have requested all fruit and whipped cream be served on the side!! I don't like soggy bread usually, but somehow this was pretty good after all. The boys each had the kids French toast which is 2 large slices cut into 4 triangles with choice of 1 side. This could have been shared because they each only ate 2 triangles! $60 for 2 adults, 2 kids entrees, a coffee, 2 OJs, and the beneigtts and that included the tip. Cracker Barrel would have been cheaper, but this isn't your standard breakfast joint. I'd go back!