“Great Restaurant”

Graffiti & Funky Blues Shack
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

Great restaurant. Great service. Great atmosphere. I highly recommend trying the Hazel Grouper. It was absolutely delicious.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

My family had dinner here while visiting Baytowne Wharf. Each of us ordered something different and not one of the 6 of us were disappointed. I highly recommend this restaurant if you are in the area.

Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

Thanks Tory for the recommendation of Crab Cake. I've been a fan of another popular restaurant for years. But omg! These are amazing. I'll be back. Also thanks for the great service!
Dawn

2  Thank Dawn F
Reviewed July 24, 2014

This is a good restaurant. The food was good as was the service, although the waiter would linger being over-helpful and he kept telling us how awesome it was that we came from Scotland! He was nice. We sat outside overlooking the lake at the back - beware of biting insects. You can doodle on the walls with wax crayons! Thoroughly recommended.

Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Sat on the back deck with a nice view of sunset in the bay as we ate. The olive oil they bring out with the rolls is soooooo good! I couldn't stop eating it even once my meal came. I ordered the lobster ravioli and it was also good. We really enjoyed our evening and will definitely come back again the next time we're in town.