“Lively”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Aberdeen
“Lively”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

This is a good restaurant. The food was good as was the service, although the waiter would linger being over-helpful and he kept telling us how awesome it was that we came from Scotland! He was nice. We sat outside overlooking the lake at the back - beware of biting insects. You can doodle on the walls with wax crayons! Thoroughly recommended.

Visited July 2014

USA
“Fun and yummy!”
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Sat on the back deck with a nice view of sunset in the bay as we ate. The olive oil they bring out with the rolls is soooooo good! I couldn't stop eating it even once my meal came. I ordered the lobster ravioli and it was also good. We really enjoyed our evening and will definitely come back again the next time we're in town.

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Good food, value and service”
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

The ambiance and decor make a great atmosphere at this restaurant in Baytown wharf. The wait was only about 20 min on a Thursday evening around 8. We had a drink in the bar while waiting and there was some live music playing. Dinner was very good. The olive oil for dipping was very flavorful and the salad was good too. I ordered paneed chicken and it was great. It was served with garlic mashed potatoes and some grilled vegetables. The service was great from the hostess, bar tender, and server. We went back to the bar for another drink and a couple dances after dinner. I would definitely return.

“Fun atmosphere!”
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

It was really hot the night we went. My wife was shocked when I asked to sit outside. She was blown away by the night time view of the bay, the breeze and location. It was great. Food was good and our server was too. Live music in the bar area as we were leaving. Enjoyed our visit!

• Visited July 2014
St. Louis
“Eclectic menu to match the eclectic decor”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

We enjoyed a lively dinner at Graffiti with our party of 19 (both children and adults). While the service was not outstanding, it was sufficient considering our large party size. There were several other large parties in the restaurant at the same time, so they seem very capable of handling large groups. The meal was enjoyed by children and adults alike. It's a small but eclectic menu with some delicious entrees. I had the shrimp and grits which was fabulous. My friend enjoyed the cedar plant salmon. Although my husband had the chicken alfredo which didn't have a whole lot of taste. The décor is graffiti and painted art work throughout the multi-level restaurant. When we left the restaurant, there was a great sounding band playing on the other side (Funky Blues Shack). Although you couldn't here the band where we were dining, the overall noise level in the restaurant was very high, but I think you find that at most restaurants in The Wharf.

The entire wharf area seemed to have A LOT going on: live bands outside, rock climbing, trampolines, zip lines, etc. Not to mention the myriad of restaurants, shops, ice cream shops and candy that you could find there. The only problem is the parking; we had to park on a lot/golf course (?) that was about a mile away as all the lots/garages were full

• Visited June 2014