“What a great place”

Graffiti & Funky Blues Shack
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We met friends here for dinner and had a ball. Great atmosphere and food. Loved the bread and dipping oil, fried green tomatoes and crab cakes. Lively area for a night out with the family!

Reviewed April 12, 2014

I've been coming to Sandestin for almost 30 years. I remember seeing Graffiti's open and thinking "we should go there sometime". We went for the first time last night and... WOW! It was awesome. The fried green tomatoes are phenomonal! The cheese grits are out of this world! The grouper was perfect! The service here is also outstanding! I can't say enough good things about this place. HANDS DOWN THE BEST RESTAURANT ON EARTH!

Reviewed April 9, 2014

While on vacation to visit my daughter, we visited Baytowne Wharf and decided to eat at Graffitis. I do not generally like fish but decided to try something new and got the Grouper. It was absolutely amazing! I even tried the fried green tomatoes and liked those also. To top it off I loved my salad which had cheese on it, which I do not eat usually. Overall I had the best time and will go back next time I get to visit

Reviewed April 6, 2014

We were on our last night of our vacation and decided to take the tram down to the wharf for dinner. We started off having a drink at Hammerhead's and after seeing their menu, thought the prices were a little on the high end, so we walked a bit and found Grafitti's.

We seen their menu outside and thought it looked good and prices reasonable. It wasn't busy, but seemed a while before someone came to seat us. We were worried at first, but soon had change for the positive.

We started with a special appetizer, spiced tuna with flat bread. It tasted like smoked tuna with long crackers, but was absolutely delicious. My wife then ordered the meatloaf and I had the planked salmon, we split both meals. Both were very good. Also we got some warm buns with olive oil and cloves, that was also very good to start the meal.

It got busier before we left and I also observed a Trip Advisor sign of excellence in the window. It was definitely a good place to eat and we were glad that we tried it.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

On March 1, 2014 we dined at Graffiti's in the Village. We were seated quickly as it was a quiet night in the village. We ordered a nice glass of wine which we enjoyed. The salads were very good and we enjoyed them. I ordered the salmon on a cedar plank and it was just average. My friend ordered the pasta and shrimp and it was also just average. The atmosphere is funky and the service was very good. I would probably dine at another restaurant if I was in Destin again.