“WOW”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Ocala, Florida
“WOW”
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

What a great meal. Was there during the Super Bowl four of us had dinner and it was great. Had shrimp and scallop pasta as did my husband. Both of us thought meal was excellent If given the chance will definately return. Compliments to the chef.

Visited February 2014

Destin
“Unique and funky atmosphere with delicious food!”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

My wife and I recently took a trip to Graffiti's, definitely a must-go! Best food in the village of Baytowne, and our waitress, Carlie, was very attentive and energetic! We had the fried green tomatoes to start with...fantastic. For my entree I had the hazel grouper... Cooked to perfection. My wife had the shrimp and scallop penne... It was delicious. We didn't stay for the live entertainment but the venue looked great. Overall experience was A++.

FFB, AR
“What appetizers!”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

If you're in Sandestin do not miss Graffiti & Funky Blues Shack for Happy Hour appetizers. The Fried Green Tomatoes are unusual and worth going to this restaurant. The chef has done unusual things with what we might consider usual fare (Clam Chowder). The beef and buffalo meat loaf is a man pleaser! Ladies, if you can eat after the appetizer try the grouper. The decor is unusual and it gives you plenty to look at, don't forget the ceiling! It was cool enough that I don't know if they have outdoor seating, but I'd be willing to bet they do.

“Amazing”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

The food was wonderful! They even let me substitute items from one entrées to another. Very fun atmosphere for the artsy in me! We stayed for the late night live music and drinks and needless to say are coming back. My new favorite bar!!

Destin, Florida
“Need more security. A fight broke out and the band had to break it up.”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

They literally had no bouncers working there. It was the winter, but still.

I would go elsewhere. Head down to 30-A or take your chances at AJs if you like watching fights.

Visited December 2013