“Fantastic Fun!”

Graffiti & Funky Blues Shack
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

With very short notice, the staff put together a fun evening for a party of 30 to celebrate my daughter's 18th birthday. They were so accommodating, friendly and efficient! They encouraged us to bring in a cake, hunted up some candles, made sure the presentation was just right and then served it! Food was good, atmosphere was great and I just can't say enough about how awesome the service was!

There are newer reviews for Graffiti & Funky Blues Shack

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Visited Graffiti in Sandestin during our vacation to Destin 9/22-9/29. It was great! It was a Thursday night we got a table out on the deck without a wait. It was a high top table so the stacked up couple high chairs for our son. I was blown away with the pasta dishes everyone had. The atmosphere was fun and colorful, the service was great and the best part it was all at a really good price especially for being in the Sandestin area.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I have never been to the location on Hwy 98 in Destin, but have frequented the one in Sandestin several times. The food is always good, friendly staff and great live music. We just attended a reception for two of our friends here and it did not dissappoint once again. Definitely recommend this restaurant over many of the others in the Village (not including Marlin Grill or Bistro Bijoux)

Reviewed August 15, 2012

The best meal of our entire trip! The hostess was super friendly; it's rare you come across a hostess who will have a full conversation as she takes someone to their table. Our server was very good and fast; he did forget to give us our bread, but was really apologetic when we reminded him. Everyone working in the restaurant was friendly and talked to us, checking to make sure everything was okay. Their specialty drinks were delicious but overpriced for the size. Food was absolutely phenomenal! I had the lobster ravioli, and it was perfect. The atmosphere in the restaurant is fun and funky, with crazy art all over the walls and crayon drawings on the menus. Our table was in the best spot in the restaurant, directly in front of the picture window so we could people watch. And the people-watching in the Villages of Baytowne Wharf is prime! I couldn't possibly give Graffiti a better recommendation.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

I thought this would be a great place to grab a drink, relax, and enjoy some karaoke. I thought wrong! With one person just shy of 21, I called ahead to check the minimum age limit. I was told it was 18 in the bar area and for the karaoke. The bar had several children (approx. 8-14) and many more under 18. The atmosphere was that of a slumber or child's birthday party. They should host a Teen night and leave the regular karaoke night for adults!