We booked on Hotwire and expected a beachside room, but Sandestin is an expansive property. Our room was in the Grand Sandestin property with direct access to the Baytowne Village. We did try the free tram to the beach which was nice but waited quite a while for it. Takes about 15-20 minutes to beach. We opted to take our at the next day and had parking for property visitors. The beach was great & with rental you are given discounts for beach chairs & umbrellas, free hour on boogie board or kayak, and 4 hours on bikes.
The room was nice and very large with a balcony. One bed was VERY squeaky & we mentioned to the desk, but as it is a condo & owner controlled they could help. Room had a refrigerator, microwave & coffee maker, plus all dishes, plates & glasses.
We were pleased with this property & would go again, but would book earlier & try to get rooms on the beachside.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandestin Golf And Beach Hotel Sandestin
- Sandestin Hotel And Beach
- Sandestin Resort And Beach
- Sandestin Golf Beach Resort
- Sandestin Resort Florida