Our room was called a studio in the main building. There are many different accommodations, condo like or hotel room like. This room had a little kitchen with microwave and fridge, table, sofa and king bed. Very nicely decorated and comfortable. The lobby is really large with a grand piano. There is a concierge. This is a great location for recreational bike riding. There is a paved path (share with runners and walkers) to the beach where you can lock your bikes up and enjoy the beach. This location is at the Village at Baytowne. The village is a short walk and filled with restaurants, shops and activities. Only ONE full service breakfast place (Another Broken Egg). Go early or wait sometimes as long as an hour. Less then three miles away is the Grand Boulevard shopping complex with better restaurants a Publix and shops. Bike or Drive.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Vacatia, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandestin Golf And Beach Hotel Sandestin
- Sandestin Hotel And Beach
- Sandestin Resort And Beach
- Sandestin Golf Beach Resort
- Sandestin Resort Florida