This is a classic example of developers gone wild. While they stacked up all the tall buildings right against the beach, if you don't have an ocean view in one of those buildings, you might as well go to New York City and look at the skyline because you'll never know the water is right over there. Frankly, I was deeply disappointed in the whole over-developed property. It's an exercise of seeing just how much developers can stuff into an acreage. The village is far come interesting. The shuttle bus is a long wait to go anywhere. We were told we had a room with a balcony when we made our reservation, and again at checkin time, and guess what, no balcony, only a closed in room with a "panoramic resort view", which consisted of a view of the red tiles that covered the roof of some small, crowded dwellings. I was told the manager would contact me to talk about it -- the manager never did call -- that was an exercise in trying to get me off the phone gracefully at that moment with a promise of a call from the manager. I would not go back to this place if it were the last vacation place on earth. It's disgusting (and expensive). We left one day early due to a death in the family and they still charged us for the last night. Do what you will, but we'll never go there again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Vacatia, Travelocity, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandestin Golf And Beach Hotel Sandestin
- Sandestin Hotel And Beach
- Sandestin Resort And Beach
- Sandestin Golf Beach Resort
- Sandestin Resort Florida