I was skeptical, but booked anyway. Room was just as expected. Plenty of room, clean. I usually stay in hotels, so I didn't realize I needed to bring my own beach towels, shampoo, ect. The pros are the location and the activities at Baytown. The cons are it is CROWDED, really crowded. I mean the masses. There is no central management that I found, no one to really ask questions. You can eventually figure it all out. The chair rentals I believe are $40 a day for 2 chairs so everyone brings their own. Of course the rentable ones take up the whole beach so people are having to squeeze their chairs around the empty rentals. I think only 10% were rented so it seems kind of weird to keep them all out there keeping other paying customers from getting a spot. We had a great time, doubt I will go back.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandestin Golf And Beach Hotel Sandestin
- Sandestin Hotel And Beach
- Sandestin Resort And Beach
- Sandestin Golf Beach Resort
- Sandestin Resort Florida