Stayed at the Grand Property in the Bahia building.. No problems with check it.. Has ground floor covered parking. Our first room was old & needed updates, We contacted the front desk & asked if they had any newer units available. We were told they would, but not until after 4pm. The resort contacted us via cell phone once our newer room was available.. We appreciated the flat screen tv. Bathroom was nice & updated. We stayed four nights.. Did have to contact guest services a few times--after the first night our remote disappeared & we had to call twice to get a new one. My two year old had sand everywhere & I called to get a broom.. Had to call 3 times, but someone did come with one the following day.. I think the slowness is because the resort is so large.. Loved the pools & all the amenities. Did have access to about 12 pools. Some were on site & others were across Hwy 98 with beach access.. Ice machines on every floor. My family enjoyed it & will stay again!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandestin Golf And Beach Hotel Sandestin
- Sandestin Hotel And Beach
- Sandestin Resort And Beach
- Sandestin Golf Beach Resort
- Sandestin Resort Florida