Stayed at the Grand property. Check in was OK, except I had to wait 2 hours for a room and there was no clear direction on where to park. I went to the wrong garage. There are also no bellmen to assist with luggage and limited luggage carts. There is no gift shop for sundries, and no food or drink options except for restaurants in village. I did find one vending machine. There was a bar but was not operational. To top it off, there was a random power outage that messed up air conditioning in common areas and in my room. Even after I called to report there was no sense of apology or urgency on the property's behalf. It is no fun to try to sleep in a so called "resort" with no a/c in June. Sure, they couldn't predict a power outage, but they did not handle the situation well. In fact, I would recommend staying at other properties based on my recent experience.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandestin Golf And Beach Hotel Sandestin
- Sandestin Hotel And Beach
- Sandestin Resort And Beach
- Sandestin Golf Beach Resort
- Sandestin Resort Florida