OMG..I LOVED THIS PLACE!! We stayed in the Laceil building and had a room looking out at the bay. Talk about GORGEOUS!! I loved waking up to the breathtaking view. The resort is so big and has many things to do. The beach was across the street and there is a shuttle that takes you if you don't want to drive. There is shopping and restaurants. We ate at Acme Oyster House and I fell in love with the fried oysters. There are bike rentals at the Marina. We relaxed a lot during this trip and I was exceptionally pleased at how peaceful this place was. This will be our new annual trip from now on. I almost cried when we were leaving. I recommend this place to EVERYONE!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Vacatia, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandestin Golf And Beach Hotel Sandestin
- Sandestin Hotel And Beach
- Sandestin Resort And Beach
- Sandestin Golf Beach Resort
- Sandestin Resort Florida