Just stayed in the Beachside II Condo complex #4272 (7th floor). Paid 289/ night for 1 bedroom condo. To say the condition of the condo was disappointing is putting it very mildly. Paying 150/night would have made it much more acceptable. Here goes:
One bedrooms have a pull out sofa so for the girls weekend me and my best friend go down and are going to take turns sleeping on the sofa bed, we pull it out and it was nothing but fabric over springs (I mean we all know sofa beds are uncomfortable but this thing was the most ridiculous excuse of a mattress you could possibly imagine, I wouldn't let me 220 lb dog sleep on this thing) so there goes that option.
The coffee maker the top to the water tank was broken the top the coffee pot was broken and when you brewed the coffee the burner wouldn't keep it warm.
The dishwasher drawer would fall open and I mean fall, again broken.
The kitchen was very dated.
The furniture looked like it was from rent a center.
The elevator button on our floor was broken (they had buttons on order and they would come in soon but a lot of good that did us while we were there)
We just had to laugh, it just became so pathetic.
And all of the above is tolerable if we weren't paying 289/night for this crap this is more tolerable at 150 at best. It was truly pathetic.
Of course these are individually owned and property management will use that an excuse blah blah blah, but truth is it is just poor management on their behalf. There needs to be standards they do not fall below and there needs to be a standard inspection of the condos if they want to maintain the price they are asking. We were extremely disappointed with the condition of the room for the price.
The one saving grace was the master bed truly was comfortable and the air condition was good. I will never stay at Sandestin resort again. The complex is so huge you really don't know what you are getting until you get there. Oh and by the way check in is extremely slow, so be prepared.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandestin Golf And Beach Hotel Sandestin
- Sandestin Hotel And Beach
- Sandestin Resort And Beach
- Sandestin Golf Beach Resort
- Sandestin Resort Florida