We checked into Sandestin Golf Resort at 9 PM on a weekday night. Though we asked for kingsized bed, none were available to us at check in. So they gave us two queens. Not the same thing. Our room at le Ciel (a separate building of many in the resort which is huge) was small and made me claustrophobic. The view was nice. But the room needed an updating. The electrical plate in the bathroom was actually loose and hanging. We changed the next morning to a 1 bedroom condo for more money. It was very nice and provided us with everything we needed and more. But nowhere in the room was there any information about the resort, the spas, the golf, NOTHING. Usually, they give you a packet at check in info. NO info! The good thing about Sandestin Resort is that the Baytowne area has a lot of shops and restaurants. There are several golf courses, but we were surprised to see that there was not a nice little golf course cafe at our course. Just a place OUTdoors. And it was a windy 50 degrees. And it was very crowded on the course, indeed.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandestin Golf And Beach Hotel Sandestin
- Sandestin Hotel And Beach
- Sandestin Resort And Beach
- Sandestin Golf Beach Resort
- Sandestin Resort Florida