We were very pleased with our traded time share week at the Sandestin Resort. We opted for the Bay Club of Sandestin, which is a Wyndham property. The check in went very smoothly and the reception staff were very engaging and helpful. The unit (505) was spacious, well appointed, in good repair, and had a nice view of the bay. The extensive grounds of the entire resort were impeccably maintained, and the resort had an ideal location. As a guest of the resort, we were able to use the facilities and beautiful sugar sand beach of the Hyatt, as well as play any of the four golf courses (4 - 5 star) within the resort. Baytowne Wharf, a dining and entertainment complex within the resort, offers many dining and drinking establishments, with several offering live entertainment and dancing. There is a free tram which circles the entire resort every 20 minutes, so you never have to drive to and from Baytowne Wharf, the pool, the beach, or even the golf courses. There is even an on-line tram tracker for your convenience.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandestin Golf And Beach Hotel Sandestin
- Sandestin Hotel And Beach
- Sandestin Resort And Beach
- Sandestin Golf Beach Resort
- Sandestin Resort Florida