We rented a 3 bedroom condo at the Luau for a girls getaway. There were 6 of us and we all loved the condo and the whole resort. I had read other reviews on here that said rooms were not up to date or not clean. Our condo was spotless and the decor was very nice, as featured on the stock photo the resort has on its website. We were surprised that there were no cleaning supplies, a roll of paper towels, or dish soap and we had to go back to the grocery store to pick up those essentials. The condo was spacious enough that it never felt cramped. The walk across the parking lot to the beach was very short - 4-5 minutes, and the beach was unbelievable! We used the kayak one day and the boys at the little shack on the beach were very helpful with that. Other girls borrowed the bikes and used the fitness center for a class. We took the tram to go out to eat and never had to wait more than a few minutes. Lunch at Finz by the beach was delicious, and although the service was quick, the kitchen was a little slow to get the food out. Overall, the resort and the condo more than met my expectations and I would definitely recommend it to friends!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Vacatia, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandestin Golf And Beach Hotel Sandestin
- Sandestin Hotel And Beach
- Sandestin Resort And Beach
- Sandestin Golf Beach Resort
- Sandestin Resort Florida