“Awful Breakfast!”

Another Broken Egg Cafe On
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed February 20, 2010

Arrived at ll a.m. Not busy. Server was horrible. Too busy talking to the kitchen staff to bother with us. She forgot my toast - it came out after our meal - stone cold. No Apology.
Their 'famous' country potatoes were also cold and nothing more than re-heated frozen potatoes. Coffee was $2.49. Had to ask the server three times for more coffee. She never asked if the meal was OK. I would fire her in a minute.
The bill for inedible food for two was $23.50. What a rip-off. Asked to see a manager. My answer was "they weren't around." I left the server only $1.50 tip. Could not even track her down to explain why the awful tip.
You'd be better off to find a McDonald's - coffee is much better and at least their food is hot and not a rip-off.