“Excellent food, wonderful service.”
Review of Another Broken Egg Cafe On - CLOSED

Another Broken Egg Cafe On
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Niceville, Florida
“Excellent food, wonderful service.”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Love "ABE"...great food, wonderful service. The place is clean as a whistle. We love the breakfast entre menu. I highly recommend.

• Visited March 2013

“Outstanding food and service for great price”
Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful breakfast place. Service was beyond friendly and attentive. Bring your appetite because portions are large. Overall look and feel of place is very comfortable cafe-style and loved the background music. Highly recommend the pancakes ala bananas foster with cup of gourmet coffee. Great way to start your day.

Perry, Florida
“We love this place”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

We make it a point to stop here every time we are in the area. Wonderful service, amazing coffee. Eggs Benedict is one of my favorite meals and here there are so many choices for options. My husband loves their French toast. Seriously, it’s one of our all time favorites!!!

• Visited December 2013
Austin, Texas
“Egg-quisite Breakfast!”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Another Broken Egg may be a chain breakfast restaurant, but that doesn't mean it isn't wonderful. Although our service was a little slow, the food was well worth the wait I believe.

I got the Crab Eggs Benedict, and it was delicious. It tasted fresh and it was light in my mouth. It practically melted before I could chew it all up! They definitely serve you more than enough food -- I couldn't even finish my meal. Very good meal, one of the better breakfast joints in Sandestin.

The view of the water is also hard to beat.

• Visited November 2013
Moberly, Missouri
“Excellent Filling Breakfast”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Our group had plenty to eat with what we ordered. The hash was amazing. I would go back just for that, but the rest of the food was great, too. Their butter is sweet and has a honey flavor. It was very good. We all thoroughly enjoyed our meal and were stuffed when we left. Very very good. Beware, though, it's not the cheapest breakfast place. Think $10+ for each meal, and $2.50 for a cup of coffee. But it sure tasted great!

Visited November 2013