“Loved it!”

Another Broken Egg Cafe On
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed April 13, 2013

We were on our way out of town, so without the TA reviews I wouldn't have been willing to wait. It was worth it. Intriguing menu, excellent food, bright colorful ambience beyond the norm. Well worth a few extra minutes.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Server Eugene was attentive and friendly, the crabmeat and cream cheese omelet was superb! I uploaded a picture on Facebook and a friend also here on Spring Break went the next day and ordered the crab cake stack. I went back again before I left to try something else.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

You just cannot go wrong eating at this restaurant. The atmosphere and food are terrific. There are plenty of selections on the menu but most are pricey. Suggestion is to go during brunch time, eat and spend then you can skip lunch to make up for it.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

My husband and I ate here on our way home from vacation. I got the eggs benedict and was extremely glad I did. It came with a HUGE piece of ham on it and the sauce was unbeatable. My husband got an omelet and my son got a pancake- both were excellent. The coffee is served in adorable mugs and the staff is great. The price is a little steep for breakfast but worth it!

Reviewed April 5, 2013

As a local I have never been disappointed when I come here. The eggs Benedict are always amazing and I have never had a bad scrambler. My first visit was in 2006.