“eggs benedict A+++++++” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Another Broken Egg Cafe On - CLOSED

Another Broken Egg Cafe On
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
louisville, ky
“eggs benedict A+++++++”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

My husband and I ate here on our way home from vacation. I got the eggs benedict and was extremely glad I did. It came with a HUGE piece of ham on it and the sauce was unbeatable. My husband got an omelet and my son got a pancake- both were excellent. The coffee is served in adorable mugs and the staff is great. The price is a little steep for breakfast but worth it!

Visited April 2013

Destin, Florida
“Always good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

As a local I have never been disappointed when I come here. The eggs Benedict are always amazing and I have never had a bad scrambler. My first visit was in 2006.

Visited March 2013
Central Florida, Florida
“Best Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

They serve amazing food but be prepared for a long wait on Friday- Sunday mornings. Recommend going early like 7:00-7:30am or go late like 11:30-12:00pm. The wait can be 45 minutes or longer. It's worth it though. Lots of choices and big portions. There is no other restaurant around that does this fabulous for breakfast!

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
“A Great Place to Eat Breakfast!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

I have eaten at all the Another Broken Egg establishments in the area.
The one at Sandestin/Baytowne Wharf is one of my favorites!
A wide array of omelets is what keeps me coming back!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Miramar Beach, Florida
“On Point!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

This location is the flagship store for a reason...everything is amazing every time. SO far I have had a few of their omelettes and the eggs Benedict. Service is outstanding, food is outstanding, coffee is outstanding. Wish they were open later than 2.

Visited March 2013