“Great Bloody Mary”

Another Broken Egg Cafe On
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed September 13, 2012

The menu for breakfast is amazing! Soo many choices and unique items it will be tough to choose which one. The bloody mary comes out as a full meal and just the right amount of kick. I would definitely come here again. Some reviews on yelp say this place is expensive. I would disagree. It's not a five dollar place but not a forty dollar buffet either. Enjoy!

Reviewed August 25, 2012

Not much on the coffee....but the food was GREAT!!! loved the biscuit beignets were so good.....my husband and I shared the Lobster Omelet.....best ever seafood omelet I have ever had.....going to make regular visits to the Dallas are location for sure!!!!

Reviewed August 19, 2012

My wife and I never go to destin without making atleast one stop here. Very family friendly and great service. I normally get the seafood omlet and she always gets bacon, eggs, and pancakes. It is a great place to push what you think eggs can be. I haven't had a bad thing off the menu and I try something new about every other time I go there.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Great menu. If you can't find something to please you, it is your problem. They have everything imaginable for breakfast and it is preparred to perfection. Have not visited them at their new location.

Reviewed August 10, 2012 via mobile

We always enjoy visiting this restaurant. We have found the service to be great and the ambiance to be friendly and "sunny". Breakfast is usually not that
complicated - they do a very good job with it. On this trip we had two of the scramblers, French toast, and a cheese omelet. All were cooked to order and served hot. According to those aroun the table each meal was delicious. Our server was friendly and attentive but not a bother.
This place is kid-friendly so don't be afraid to bring the kiddos!
If the weather is nice out, enjoy an outside patio table. Inside it can be noisy if it's crowded but that has never stopped us!