“Like the atmosphere but not crazy about the food.”
Review of Cantina Laredo

Cantina Laredo
Ranked #3 of 15 Restaurants in Sandestin
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Latin
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Brewton, Alabama
“Like the atmosphere but not crazy about the food.”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

This is an upscale Mexican dining place, but we weren't crazy about the food and thought it was overpriced. The salsa and chips were not that flavorful and the meal has already been forgotten. It is a popular place though.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Etta707

Plainfield, Illinois
“Awesome Gem, Great Price”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

You must eat here for upscale Mexican/South American cuisine. The caramal chocoloate brownie desert is a must.

Visited July 2012
Birmingham, Alabama
“Nice surprise”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

We were looking for a decent Mexican meal and boy, did we find one! The staff were friendly, knowledgable and the food arrived in timely fashion. But, when our food was placed before us, our mouths fell open. This was probably the most beautiful meal we've shared..maybe ever! And yes, it was delicious..happy we discovered an awesome new restaurant. Made our trip even better!

• Visited December 2012
Destin, FL
“Always great”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

My wife and I typically go here for our anniversary and are always pleased. Good service & nice atmosphere. Her steak tacos are the best. I didn't want to feel stuffed, so I ordered the ceviche app. for my entree. The fish, scallops, and shrimp were perfect. What I found strange was the ingredients that are normally in antipasta - red peppers, olives, capers, and oregano (or thyme). The ingredients were all top quality and fresh, just not what I'm used to. I separated the two dishes on my plate and enjoyed them apart. I even asked the chef about it. "They changed the recipe.". If my vote counts, change it back.

• Visited November 2012
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Travelingpriest”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

We eat at Cantina Laredo every time we are in town which is five to six times a year. A chain restaurant with great food and outstanding service

Visited October 2012