“Consistently good”

Panchos Villa Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 15, 2013

This restaurant is located the village like setting of San Antonio. Parking and access is easy.
It is often crowded on the weekends for lunch but the wait time is quick.
The food is plentiful and delicious. I love the 1/2 order of Pancho's Nachos...a huge platter of fresh delicious Mexican fare.
The menu is quite extensive for such a small restaurant.
The food is consistenly good and served quickly.
All in all the perfect place for a destination meal...the ride in the country to get there is part of he experience!

Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

We stopped by this restaurant after looking at some Husky pups nearby and were very pleasantly surprised. The service is quick despite the restaurant being pretty busy, warm Chips and salsa appear instantly at your table, waitresses are friendly and the main course comes quickly. The portions are huge for the price and the food, although par for the course in a Mexican restaurant, was really fresh and good. Recommend this little place for anytime!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Good Mexican. Typical but tasty. Fresh warm tortilla baskets with mild and very spicy salsas. I loved the elote (corn salad).

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We were told about this place by friends and decided to try it, although a little out of the way and about a 45 min drive for us, it was worth it ! what a pleasant surprise, the out side looks like authentic Mexicano, the inside too, very nice. The food was the best I have had, although not an expert on mexican food i have dined in some of the larger chain restaurants, And this one beats them all, good menu, with home cooked dishes and good size portions, the staff were very nice, four of us dined for under fifty dollars, very good value, we will been going back for sure, so if you are looking for good authentic Mexican food, this place is a must for you.

Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Visiting my cousin with very few dining options. I found this place on Trip Advisor and figured I would find something I could eat. Pleasantly surprised. Yes, the place is a little rough but it takes you to Mexico. The sangria was good. I wish I could remember the entree selected, but I enjoyed it. Would go again.