“Best taxo I’ve ever had”
Review of Odd Todd's

Odd Todd's
Reviewed January 21, 2020

It was fresh and delicious best tacos in a thousand miles. So glad we found that place! I had no idea It was there best taco/burgers stand hands down!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (25)

Reviewed January 16, 2020

Newish food truck, produce stand. Great addition to the sparse food scene in this area. Good tacos, burritos, sandwiches, bowls, etc. Friendly quick service, reasonable prices. Only wish they had more seating!

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed January 6, 2020

Great food and great people! We’ve been to Odd Todd’s many times. Everything we’ve tried has been awesome! Really love the Odd Bowl with brisket. We’ll be back very soon

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 2, 2019

We've been to odd Todds several times. ALWAYS great food and service. SO, when my son was looking for a caterer for his wedding, he called Mrs. Odd Todd (Stephanie) and she said
yes, we'd love to cater your wedding! Long A+ story, the communication, attention to detail and set up/take down, presentation/service was perfect! Everyone loved the food! I highly recommend them..for a quick bite or a huge soirée!

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed November 29, 2019

We loved Odd Todd's! The food was delicious & fresh, all of our questions were quickly answered, and the owners and staff were very enthusiastic to ensure we had a great experience. The Mexican style tacos and guac were my personal favorites of the day. There is a produce stand out front were they get all of their ingredients from. My husband and I ate here after a hike in the Forest. If you're anywhere near Salt Springs, be sure to check this place out!

Date of visit: November 2019