“Great happy hour”
Review of Cafe Alma - CLOSED

Cafe Alma
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Alma is a gathering place fashioned to the European cafe, a welcoming spot celebrating life, community, culture, art, and intellect. Open from lunch to late night, the atmosphere sets the mood for the stimulating yet charmingly straight forward International dishes. The Madeira Beach, Johns Pass Village is ideal for enjoying amazing selection of libation and easy to share Tapas. Alma provides the perfect date night or a family and friends gathering.
Reviewed May 23, 2012 via mobile

We went in for half off tapas and got so much more. My husband got duck quesadillas and chorizo empanadas. Both were decent.

I got spicy shrimp and mushroom caps stuffed with crab.

The shrimp were delicious! Our bartender was attentive to the surge of patrons after the Tampa Bay Ray's game.

We had the two for one drink special at the bar. It was such a great deal. I had the house Cabernet (twice) and my hubby had two molsons and we each had two tapas. All of that was $35!!! Fantastic.

They also had live jazz that started around 6 p.m. Cool atmosphere with great specials: no wonder the locals love it here.

Reviewed May 19, 2012

Cafe Alma makes me happy,,,,, I love the decor, food, spirits and service. I guess I am in a rut because I never make it past the Tapas. My sister and I go evey other week if we can to have sister sitdown time, tapas and sangria. We are always treated beautifully.The taps meu aloows us to place mulitple orders and share....

Reviewed May 13, 2012

We went with another couple on Saturday evening. The half price appetizers were very good. We had 9 for four people plus salads and dessert. The food was very good. We especially liked the shrimp, mussels, chicken thighs and empanadas. The house wine is for half price is very drinkable. The service was good and very friendly. It was worth the trip. This was our second trip to Cafe Alma and we had a very nice experience.

1  Thank Marc K
Reviewed May 9, 2012

They serve the most delicious quiche I have ever tasted! The atmosphere here is wonderful, the food is good and is served quickly. Two thumbs up!

Reviewed May 2, 2012

Went for dinner on a Fri nite. Surprisingly quiet at 7:30p. Good food & prices. We ate off Prix Fixe menu at $26/each and had plenty to eat.