“The best value in St.Pete...”
Review of Kristina's Cafe

Kristina's Cafe
Ranked #98 of 902 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
“The best value in St.Pete...”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

I just read a negative report on here. a complaint about the rude waiters. Kristina's doesn't have Waiters, they have Waitresses. there is a difference. This place is always packed. I eat here with my co workers at least 4 times a week. they are open 24 hours and many of the customers are regulars. I never had a bad meal here. Very large portions. the waitresses are nice and need to keep moving to serve everyone. they are always busy. that is a good sign of a good restaurant.

• Visited December 2013

Petersburg, Indiana
“Great Place For Breakfast”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

After spending the past week in the St Petersburg area, we stopped here for a late breakfast before our long drive back home to Indiana. The place was crowded so we thought it must be a good place to eat. The four of us were greeted by a lovely friendly young lady who immediately seated us. They have a huge menu, so many choices it took us a while to make our selections. The waitress was cheerful, took our drink orders then brought our drinks within a few minutes. After we all ordered, our food was brought to us in just over 10 minutes. The food looked delicious, large portions arranged attractively. Everything we had was perfect. We all walked away overly satisfied and glad we chose to stop at Kristina's Cafe. I've added this restaurant to my list of Florida favorites.

• Visited November 2013
St. Petersburg, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rude waiters”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I used to like Kristina's because of the food, but the last two times I've gone I have been annoyed by the rudeness of the waiters. I don't know if it is because many of them are foreigners and they are not educated on tact, but I don't appreciate their jokes which were insults, and the comments they made were pretty bold. I would not return.

• Visited July 2013
Marion, Kentucky, United States
“nice family resturant”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

The food was great, plenty on your plate! The inside could use some updating but its still nice. My family in st. pete goes there often.

Visited June 2013
“Really good Food, Awesome prices”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

We usually eat here after going out DT around 3-4 in the morning on weekends. The food here is very good, I always try something random. The steak is surprisingly good, especially considering the price. The portions are large and the servers have a sense of humor, thank god!

• Visited May 2013