“My pick for Indian”

Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed January 6, 2009

My pick for Indian

Reviewed December 20, 2008

My absolute favorite restaurant, but unfortunately after craving the buffet for a month, i drove down there only to be greeted by a sign saying their lease was up and they are currently looking for a new location. As soon as they find a new location, I am so there. The food is the best in the area.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Tierra Verde, Florida
Reviewed July 11, 2008

I haven't found many other Indian restaurants in the area to compare it to, but its the best around - very consistent.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed June 7, 2008

There are no realy good Pakistani/Indian Restaurants in St.Pete.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 18, 2008

If you didn't already know this restaurant was there, you'd probably drive right by it, which is what I've been doing for who knows how long. One day the cashier at the health food store noticed all the frozen Indian meals I was buying and suggested it, and I'm SO GLAD she did! The service is friendly, the atmotsphere quaint (if nothing special), but most importantly, the food is delicious. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. Lots of choices for both vegetarians and meat-eaters, and the portions are extremely ample. I highly recommend it!