“SUSHI rolls - Amazing!!! Surprising, right? Sports Bar and Sushi combined - pleasant surprise”
Review of Courtside Grille

Courtside Grille
Ranked #70 of 908 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
La Habra, California
Reviewed June 22, 2013

The parking lot on this restaurant makes it look like it is packed - but don't be fooled. Even if the parking lot is full - there is probably still room inside. I was pleasantly surprised - as the parking lot had me thinking I was going to have to wait to be seated.

The menu is expansive. They had a separate sushi menu that sounded great - but a I was hesitant to make it my full meal. I mean, we were at a Sports Bar. I tried a sushi roll as an appetizer before placing our main order - this was my test. It was so good - our table of 2 was having a Sushi roll dinner at the sports bar.

We had 3 rolls between the 2 of us and that was plenty,

The sushi rolls at Courtside Grille are what I call Asian Fusion - they blend more ingredients, which is my favorite kind of sushi.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank ALinCA5512

Fort Myers, Florida
“Unexpected Excellence”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Nice, upscale sports themed bar and restaurant. Very clean, great service and fantastic food. Nice outdoor section as well. Overall, very well done

Visited June 2013
Riverview, Florida
“Good meal when arriving for vacation”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We were seated quickly upon arrival. Our waitress brought our initial drinks quickly (and kept up with refills fairly well). The seared ahi tuna appetizer was very good - nicely cooked and well presented. For our main course, my husband and I shared the Caribbean glazed salmon. It was great - the wild grain rice was absolutely delicious and the salmon and veggies were very good as well. We also had a couple pieces of salmon nigiri from the sushi menu, which were good - not the best I've had, but still good. The restaurant had TVs all around and although we didn't go to watch any games we had good angles on TVs.

• Visited May 2013
Pinellas Park, Florida, USA
“Typical Chain with Good Service”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

We ate dinner here after graduation, and it was my first time. The service was very good, the waitress attentive to our needs. The cheesy bread appetizer was good; a calamari appetizer was interesting with banana peppers, but the Buffalo chicken caesar wrap was nothing special - the chicken tasted chunky - like it came from a block of formed meat rather than real chicken. I was disappointed. The style of restaurant reminded me of Applebee's, Chili's, TGI Friday's, that type - a family bar with big TVs all around. It was interesting to see that one bar opened to the outside, but the food was nothing that would draw me to return.

• Visited May 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Cool place”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I stayed at The Hilton located in the same vicinity as Courtside. I strolled in on an early Saturday afternoon. Started off with the crab bisque, and had a grilled mahi salad along with a couple of Stella drafts. Good food and service.

Visited April 2013